FileFacets is a rapidly growing SaaS provider of Enterprise Content Management solutions delivered through it’s direct and VAR channels to enterprise customers globally. Based in Ottawa, Canada the firm’s industry leading platform provides ROT processing, advanced content classification and automated taxonomy creation, metadata attribution and multi-repository migration across all industry leading ECM solutions. For more information, please visit our website www.FileFacets.com
Why it’s great to work here!
- We are delivering class leading ECM migration tools through an innovative SaaS platform to Tier 1 Enterprise customers delivering transformational improvements in Information Governance
- Our customers and partners love us!
- We’re growing, adapting and changing to meet the demands of the market and we have fun together meeting those challenges daily
- Our solution is world class having won the Information Governance Technology Provider of the Year Award for 2015
Reporting to the Chief Technology Officer at our Kanata office, the QA Specialist will be responsible for delivering the highest possible quality through feature and system test. This role will be a part of an integrated team as they define and develop automated QA environments and processes.
- Based on your understanding of FileFacet’s business solutions, be part of an integrated team as they define and develop QA processes
- Work with business, network engineering, and development teams to understand the requirements of our customers
- Analyze and understand complex User Stories, create of test strategies and drive reviews with stakeholders
- Create and deploy the required automated test architecture and environment across drivers, sequencers and management system interfaces
- Research and recommend the required Testcase Management System that will be used for the capture and execution of all required functional, system and performance testcases
- Write and execute automated and manual tests, report on testing progress, report defects, track fixes, and retest within milestones in an Agile environment
- Research new test tools and technologies and propose new test tools and/or technologies for usage in new releases to increase efficiency
- An undergraduate degree in computer science, software engineering or a related field
- 8+ years of proven software system and feature test experience
- Proven experience with test automation and the usage of unit and system test packages such as JUnit, Selenium, GMS, Ubuntu+ etc.
- Proven experience with source control management tools: subversion, git
- Proven experience with build automation tools: maven, leiningen, bamboo, jenkins
- Proven experience with virtual infrastructure in private and public clouds (vmware, virtualbox, OpenStack, AWS, Azure etc…)
- Proven competence in scripting languages such as Python, Bash
- Proven competence in scripting
- Proven experience with deployment automation tools: docker, chef, puppet, ansible, saltstack, etc…
- Can define and execute two or more different types of testing: functional, reliability, usability, efficiency, maintenance, portability, upgrades
- Can define and execute two or more different types of tests: feature, integration, system, regression, performance and capacity, load, stress, fault, traffic
- Proven experience with Test Case management tools such as QTest, Seapine etc. and integration with bug tracking tools such as BugZilla, JIRA etc.
- Proven Expertise in exploratory testing; able to develop test plans and test a product in the absence of detailed requirements
- Effective at working alone, as well as in functional and project teams with supporting reporting and management of work activities
- Enthusiastic attitude, eager to continue growing and learning
If you are interested in a career with FileFacets please send your resume to email@example.com